Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thirty-one and still Pregnant

I have entered a new year of age and I still have a baby inside. I have been on bed rest for a little over two weeks and it will stay that way until she comes. They are monitoring my blood pressure which is high but not really high. I have no other signs of preeclampsia, thank goodness, so they think the bed rest is doing me good. I guess to an extent it is. Two more weeks! Can you be scared and excited at the same time?
Darin did not use 31 candles but for some reason they burned fast. There were a few that stopped right at the frosting. My farbit birthday cake, rainbow chip with rainbow chip frosting. Thanks to my old roommate Lisa for making it and Darin for frosting it.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Angel Happy Birthday! I am sorry about the bed rest. I had to do that with both Porter and Courney. It is hard. But atleast you get to sleep when you want right? Ha Ha like you sleep when you are pregnant. Love you and can't wait to see your little girl.

Ruth said...

Are yous still pregnant? Heard something about you being induced. When you get a chance, you know my number :)