Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anticipation


Well I am 34 weeks and counting. I have called the hospital and pre-registered for giving birth. I still have many more questions for my doctor, like, do I call you before I go to the hospital? Well I guess that will all come in time.



Things I am wondering about...

-when is she going to come

-is she really a she

-will she kick this much when she is no longer in my belly

-will I be able to handle the pain

-will I want to do this again

-is it going to hurt a lot

-how do I take care of a baby (almost by myself, because 2 days after my due date Darin starts school and we only see each other for 2 hours a day)

-what will she look like

-will I(we) be able to get her to stop crying

-I hope I can feed her so we won't have to buy formula

-I hope she will be a healthy, happy baby that turns into a healthy, happy child and adult

-how do you raise kids


Well these are the things for now as I think of more I will let you know.

6 comments:

JLMartin said...

sep 12; yes; yes; no; yes; yes; goi; angel; no; you can do it; she will be; they raise you.

Mary W said...

I hear their first few poops are the worst! Extra stinky and tar like. Eww!

Jason and Wendy said...

It's an adjustment, but you will be able to do it like Joseph said because you love your child just as Heavenly Father loves us.

Jason and Wendy said...

Oh, yeah and you look cute!

Rachael said...

Hold on tight... another eternal roller coaster is about to begin!!! And no.. you can't take the chicken exit! I am excited for you guys!

Dawn said...

I am so excited for you. You will do fine. It will be an adjustment but some of that stuff comes naturally. Love you! Give me a call sometime.