Monday, January 11, 2010

It's About Time!

This last year was quite the doozie for us. Two emergency surgeries for me and a car wreck to end off the year. I have great anticipation for this next year and the good things it will bring. We are now a one car family. I'm sure it can be done, but when you need to be two places, it can be hard. Officially today was our first day. We will see how it goes. My camera has been acting up so I have not been able to download any pictures since the car accident. Maryann said that I can use one from the past, so here you go Maryhand.

2 comments:

Sue Ellen said...

Thanks for the sweet memories of this picture.

Maryann said...

I hope this picture is a little warped. Maybe taking a picture of a projected slide will do that, but I think I look like a monkey and I know I was much cuter than that :)